Home › Forums › Forum Rules & Guidelines › Forum Rules & Guidelines
- This topic is empty.
6 April 2020 at 4:05 pm #61sierrayankyKeymaster
This forum is created for members of Scout movement who have basic knowledge of scouting, who are tenderfoots, who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
1. If you would like me to answer your query then kindly create a new topic in the forum. I might not be able to keep track of queries asked through replies.
2. Keep the discussions meaningful limited to scout movement and Kindly do not post any “Thanks” or “Greetings” messages or replies.
3. Kindly keep the forum clean as i don’t have bandwidth to moderate the forum. Any member posting aggressive, abusive or bully comment/message will be blocked immediately from the forum
5. Kindly do not ask my opinion on political issues, governing of scout organisations.
6. Kindly do not use this forum to promote/advertise any product, service or self promotion.
7. All information and instructions given within this forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold me liable for any damages including financial, man,material loss. Kindly read disclaimer of this website.
8.The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.
9. Kindly do not post/share any EXTERNAL Links in the message for whatsoever purpose.
10. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrator deem reasonable.
11. This forum is only for learning. Kindly post a topic that should be of interest to all the members of this forum.
12. Kindly do not create topic to communicate with the admin of the forum or with the community. The topic should be restricted to learning purpose only.
13. Please do not share your personal details like mobile no, email, social media account details etc for any purpose whatsoever.
14. Kindly do not post a subject or query in All Caps and Bold letters. It is too loud and intimidating for the readers.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit.
- This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by sierrayanky.
- The topic ‘Forum Rules & Guidelines’ is closed to new replies.